You have plenty of things to worry about, renewing your library materials shouldn't be one of them. That's why we're introducing automatic renewals! Now, eligible items will automatically renew without you having to lift a finger!
What items are not eligible for renewal?
• Items that have holds or requests by other patrons.
• Items that have already been renewed the maximum number of times.
• Certain items like hotspots and museum passes.
• Items requested from outside Delaware County through Interlibrary Loan.
How will I know if my items have been renewed?
• You can check your due dates via your online account.
• If we have your email on file, new due dates will be noted on the courtesy email that you will receive 3 days before your item's original due date. The notice will look like this:
Why didn't my items renew?
• Someone else is waiting for the item.
• The item is not eligible to be renewed.
• The item has reached the maximum number of 3 renewals.
• Your account has billed items or fines of $20 or more.
Can I opt out of auto renewal?
• No. If you do not want your items to auto renew, simply return them before the due date!