The Delaware County Library Board (DCLB) consists of seven Delaware County residents appointed by County Council. The DCLB is the formal, policy-setting group that exists to set goals and objectives that will optimize library service to the citizens of Delaware County through cooperative efforts. The Board’s duties include broad responsibilities required for the efficient management of a tax-funded institution while successfully meeting the community’s information needs.
Primary responsibilities of the Board include: Adopting written policies to govern the operation and services of Delaware County Libraries; Approving and monitoring the Library’s annual budget, and ongoing fiscal health; Planning for the future of Delaware County Libraries by setting long-term strategic direction and goals; Acting as an advocate for Libraries and a liaison to the public, organizations, and public officials.
Scott Galloway, Esq.,
2020 Meeting Schedule
· February 6th 2020 – Glenolden Library
· April 2nd 2020 – Haverford Township Free Library
· June 4th 2020 – Ridley Township Public Library & Resource Center
· August 6th 2020 – Swarthmore Public Library
· October 1st 2020 – Marple Public Library
· December 3rd 2020 – Tinicum Memorial Public Library
*All meetings start at 7:00pm