The Upper Darby Township Libraries have multiple openings for their Library Assistant I position. There are openings at 2 libraries:
• Upper Darby Twp. & Sellers Memorial Free Public Library, Children’s Library – 1 opening.
- 76 S. State RD, Upper Darby, PA
• Municipal Branch Library – 2 openings
- 501 Bywood Ave, Upper Darby, PA
All positions perform a variety of circulation tasks; act as initial contact with patrons for most patron needs, and perform additional clerical and library tasks as assigned. The number of hours and base schedule vary by library. Please check www.udlibraries.org/jobs for specifics.
• High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
• Upper Darby School District residency required at time of hire
• Library experience preferred
• Ability to stand for extended period of time
• Demonstrable competence in:
- Customer service
- Telephone use
- Basic computer skills
Instructions for applying can be found at www.udlibraries.org/jobs.