POSITION: Computer Network Specialist
Location: Delaware County Library System
One of three technical support positions with DCLS, provides support for operation of the DCLS wide area network and automated library system. Includes 29 locations and approximately 600 computers. Also assists with patron questions regarding use of the DCLS digital library.
- Knowledge of computer networking in Windows 7, 8 and Server 2003/2008, 2010 environments
- Knowledge of use of MS Office Suite 2010, 2013
- 2 years’ experience working with computers in a Windows XP, 7 environments.
- MCSE. Or MCSA certifications
- B.S. or associate degree in computer related field preferred.
- County Residence Required
Excellent benefits package.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.